cheap women's shoes online

Friday 15 November 2013

The Saturdays' Una Foden weighs in on Kim Kardashian's famous 'belfie'

                    Famous derriere: Una Foden explained Kim Kardashian's voluptuous curves aren't her rugby player husband Ben Foden's 'cup of tea'
She caused a global Twitter storm when she posted a rather revealing shot of her world-famous derriere last month.


But it doesn't look as though The Saturdays' Una Foden will be following Kim Kardashian's lead anytime soon.
The 32-year-old singer explained Kim's voluptuous curves aren't her rugby player husband Ben Foden's 'cup of tea'.

Weighing in on the American reality star's infamous 'belfie', Una told MailOnline: 'The worldwide attention that that bum got!
'My husband went, "No that is not my cup of tea". Not every man likes that kind of bum. I’ve only got a tiny bum and is flat as a pancake.

'I did it [a 'belfie'] one time and I wanted to send it to Ben. So I made it look nice and put it up on Instagram and then deleted it really quickly. Kim's obviously very confident with her body.'
And while the sexy snap didn't appeal to Ben, Una's bandmate Rochelle admitted her husband, JLS singer Marvin Humes, was a big fan.
                     The famous belfie! The reality star caused a global Twitter storm when she posted a rather revealing shot of her world-famous derriere last month
Speaking at a fan signing even Westfield London's Carphone Warehouse, Rochelle said: 'My husband definitely did like it. She's got a great behind, let her go for it.
'I struggle with the captions, though. How do you write the caption? The the only thing I didn’t like about it [Kim’s belfie] was that she put hashtag no filter. She might as well have said, hashtag I’m fabulous.
'But she's made a fortune off that bum!'
Meanwhile, Mollie King joked that if she were ever to come face-to-face with Kim in the flesh, the only thing she would be able to think about was her shapely posterior.
                    'He loved it!' Una's bandmate, Rochelle Humes admitted her husband Marvin was a big fan of Kim's belfie
She added: 'Every man loves that bum. The thing with Kim is if I ever met her now, I’d only be able to think about her bum!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Here!