cheap women's shoes online

Friday 1 November 2013

Lil' Kim Loves Miley Cyrus' Halloween Homage: "She Did Me Very Well"

She’s not exactly known for being demure but even by Nicki Minaj’s standards her Halloween costume was shocking.

The controversial rapper shared two pictures of herself on her Instagram page wearing just a pair of fishnet tights, thigh high boots and nipple pasties to protect her modesty.

Miley Cyrus, Lil Kim






Miley Cyrus has gotten Kim's approval.

For Halloween this year, the "Wrecking Ball" singer paid homeage to her rapper  by replicating the latter's revealing outfit from the 1999 MTV's Video Music Awards. Rocking a jumpsuit and a periwinkle pasty, Miley nailed the infamous look to a T, and Lil' Kim only has kind words for her good friend.

"She did me very well ...she looked GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!" Lil' Kim wrote to E! News. "I wish I was there to squeeze her boob like Diana did mine. I Love Miley, she's one of my besties / wifey's. She admires and respects me and shows it all the time. I feel the same way about her."
"As soon as she tweeted the picture, she texted me and was like she was like, 'Happy Halloween, babe!' ... I think she did me well."

She also added, "[Miley's] so outrageous. She's fun. She's gorgeous. She's just living her life."

Miley Cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Here!