cheap women's shoes online

Friday 15 November 2013

Courtney Stodden wraps up (for once) after talking 'female empowerment' on Bethenny

The legs were on full display, but her trademark tight mini-dress was uncharacteristically covered up as she trotted out of a TV studio on Thursday afternoon.
Indeed, Courtney Stodden seemed to have lost a battle of wills with the biting New York cold as she made her way back to a waiting car after making an appearance on the Bethenny show.
The 19-year-old sported a smart black jacket that was


tightly buttoned to her oft exposed cleavage, while the lacy detail of another figure hugging ensemble lurked between its wide lapels.
                    Chilly: Courtney Stodden is wrapped up against the biting cold as she leaves at TV studio in New York City on Thursday afternoon
As always Courtney conducted quite the balancing act on a pair of towering nude heels, while her pneumatic blonde locks were present and correct – albeit marginally unkempt thanks to the brisk conditions that greeted her on the sidewalk.

The teenager had traversed the country for a candid chat with host Bethenny Frankel about life as a single girl following her split from actor husband Doug Hutchison.
'I’ve learned that right now a career is great, it's cool whatever but right now I'm not putting it aside, I don't want to say that but right now I'm really wanting to focus on me and that's why I came on this show to kind of clear the air a little bit and put it out there that I've learned I need to be 19, I need to do what regular girls do,’ she said.
                Present and correct: Courtney;s shapely legs are on full display as she trots out onto the street following her appearance on the Bethenny show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Here!